Harry Potter: The Exhibition User Generated Content (UGC) Guidelines for Social Media
Harry Potter: The Exhibition Social Media Policy
This User Generated Content License Agreement (“Agreement”) is by and between Warner Brothers, Imagine Exhibitions, Inc., its subsidiary and affiliated companies, and you or the organization you represent (“you” or “Participant”).
In consideration for Imagine Exhibitions permitting you to submit your content, content descriptions, and social profile information (“User Generated Content”) to Imagine Exhibitions and its social media pages and platforms, you hereby acknowledge and agree that upon submission of the User Generated Content and/or by replying to our authorization request with the hashtag #YesHarryPotterExhibition, you shall be bound by this Agreement. If you do not agree to all of the terms of this Agreement, do not submit User Generated Content or reply to our authorization request. If you are entering into this Agreement on behalf of an organization, you represent that you have the authority to do so.
Our community is welcome and encouraged to engage, share stories and memories, discuss viewpoints, and ask questions on our social media platforms. Imagine Exhibitions is committed to maintaining an accessible, informative, and civil space for the benefit of its community members. Therefore, we reserve the right to hide, delete, limit, or restrict distribution on our social media platforms of any content that we believe is contrary to the interests of our user community, including any comments containing any of the below (and to block or ban users who post such content):
- Hateful or discriminatory messages of any kind, including ones that attack or demean a person’s race, ethnicity, nationality, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, or disability, as well as any defamatory statements or personal attacks, threats, or trolling directed at any other community member
- Messages that include violent, vulgar, obscene or explicit content, and any message that encourages illegal activity
- Messages that contain false or misleading information
- Messages expressing opinions in uncivil, disrespectful or unnecessarily provocative terms or about specific individuals
- Advertisements, solicitations, endorsements, or commercial content
- Spam or messages posted by fake accounts
- Messages that infringe on copyrights
- Messages that focus on controversial political, social or other issues, including health and safety measures
As a valued member of our community, we ask that you also be aware of the following:
- By engaging on our social media channels, you are agreeing to comply with the guidelines imposed by the particular social media platform you are utilizing.
- Please protect your own privacy by refraining from sharing sensitive personal details.
- Imagine Exhibitions is not responsible for conversations about our posts that take place on another account’s page.
- By posting content or replying #YesHarryPotterExhibition, you are giving Imagine Exhibitions permission to use your content for educational, promotional, or standard non-commercial purposes.
- The views expressed by users are their own and should not be interpreted as representing the views of Imagine Exhibitions, Warner Brothers, or any of their respective followers or affiliates.
Social media channels are monitored by a small team of staff periodically during regular business hours, excluding holidays. Content shared outside those times will be reviewed as time allows during regular business hours. Imagine Exhibitions does not review or moderate all shared content but intends to use its reasonable efforts to address questions and requests in a reasonable timeframe. Please note that some messages can take longer to resolve.